THERE IS SO MUCH LEFT TO BUILD
Help Us disrupt Ecommerce Industry !
If you’re looking to start a career at a innovative company with opportunity for growth, we are the team for someone like you! Sebaran is a SaaS Ecommerce inventory automation solution with a growing base of customers around Indonesia. We are looking for savvy problem solvers with good inter-personal skills, tenacity and a desire to learn fast.
BENEFIT & PERKS
Competitive Salary │ Equity
We offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and most importantly, a chance to have a huge impact on the company.
We provide our employees with health, dental, and optical insurance plans. We also offer unlimited vacation days.
Food, Snacks, Drinks
We provide our team with healthy snack and food options along with other beverages.
Customize your desk with the latest technology and other necessary items you need to work successfully.
Village Based Office
We are located in hillside of Beautiful Mountain Merapi - Yogyakarta, in a custom designed building with tons of open space and natural light.
Make A Difference
Be one of the early employees to take on an exciting, challenging role in a growing business with a flexible work environment.
Sorry, currently there is no open positions.
As a Software Engineer you will be part of a passionate, rapidly-growing team of engineers solving complex problems at scale. From syncing thousands of products and orders per second to automating entire online businesses, We are the team that is solving the most interesting problems in Indonesia Ecomm today. If you love a challenge while fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
- Deliver well-crafted software on-time that meets acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with team members and participate in design discussions.
- Regularly participate in code reviews, daily standups, and retrospectives.
- Display ownership and responsibility for the projects you choose to work.
- Design scalable services and solve concurrency problems that will meet the demands of our increasing growth.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL (1+ years work experience with PHP and MySQL).
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (1+ years work experience with OOP).
- Passionate about optimizing application performance and improving user experience.
- Never-ending desire to self-educate in areas of programming and technology.
- Effective at communicating software design and implementation details.
- PHP framework experience such as Laravel, Symfony, or Zend.
- Expert with a programming language other than PHP.
- Experience with Codeception.
- You’ve used job or message queuing systems at scale.
- Confidence with Git and a linux terminal.
Deadline : June, 1 2017
Customer Success comes from the heart. You understand customer needs and work tirelessly to make sure that those needs are met. You engage with customers post-sales, delivering an exceptional onboarding experience, driving user adoption, and ensuring that customers realize the full value of Sebaran and achieve success in their business goals. You are a high-energy and passionate individual who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships through a virtuous cycle of customer success. This means determining the best approach for leveraging Sebaran capabilities and providing recommendations on how to best use Sebaran. You are the trusted advisor to customers, working to ensure that they’re successful, engaged, and advocates for the product. You are the customer’s advocate at Sebaran, serving as an escalation point for their issues and working closely with Product, Engineering, Sales and Support to effect change.
- Own the overall relationship with customers, working collaboratively to drive adoption of best practices, ensure retention, improve satisfaction, and inspire customer loyalty.
- Conduct on-going operational and business reviews and engage with multiple levels / teams with the customer organization.
- Identify, communicate, and grow upsell opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Understand and discuss a complex product and identify ways to streamline customer workflows.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Be the customer’s advocate at Sebaran, regularly communicating needs and issues cross-departmentally to drive product development, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Regularly analyze key account metrics and identify new growth areas.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- 3+ years relevant work experience, with 2+ years of experience in SaaS customer success preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record of customer success in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and grace under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Eager to learn, adapt and better your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Data driven – highly analytical and very comfortable with large volumes of data and analysis tools.
- Familiarity with eCommerce and inventory management is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any background.